Get-A-Grip® is a standard product line of 4 and 5-axis workholding solutions. While these solutions have been developed mostly for multi-axis CNC milling, they also offer advantages for common 3-axis CNC machining work and even 2-axis CNC turning.
Flexible product options allow users to apply this technology to palletized 4-axis horizontal CNC mills with tombstones, 5-axis CNC machines as well as CMM fixtures.
The Stainless Steel™ Logo seen above is a trademark and badge of the build quality this product offers. The use of robust materials and innovative design elements bring flexibility and time-saving benefits to our customers which will result in a dramatic increase in production and profits.
Please check back for the new models and accessories in the upcoming months.
5-Axis Workholding Fixture Get-A-Grip in Action:
- Robust, Hardened, Stainless Steel Construction
- Positive Clamping / Un-Clamping (No Reliance on springs)
- Single clamp screw
- Precision clamp slide
- Unlike competitive products, the dovetail / clamping geometry does not distort or deform workpiece
- Triangular contact geometry eliminates the need for an indexing pin
- Triangular dovetail geometry provides 3 evenly spaced, radial force vectors for superior gripping
- Clamping geometry allows for excellent repeatability in part removal and re-clamping
- Available in modular and non-modular configurations for greater flexibility
- Multiple models and configurations to hold large parts
- Internal clamping geometry reduces material preparation area and can be strategically placed where the finished part may have a pocket which greatly reduces secondary operations
- Precision tolerances and fixture locating features
- 3D CAD (Solidworks) Models available
- Made in USA